SPCA of Texas Legacy Society
When you notify us that the SPCA of Texas has been left in your legacy plans, you will automatically be enrolled as a Legacy Society Member.
Benefits of this Exclusive Group Include:
- Invitations to events throughout the year, including the annual Legacy Society Luncheon
- Receive the Legacy Society newsletter, Faithful Friends, with updates on the organization and inspirational stories of your gift at work
- VIP tours of our facilities for you, your family, and friends
- Discounts on some medical and clinical services
- Your pet will automatically be included in our special Legacy Pets program
As a special courtesy to Legacy Society members, the SPCA of Texas can assume ownership of pets that may outlive you. Whether or not your pet was adopted from us, your pet will be lovingly cared for by a foster family until we find a loving home that is a perfect fit for them.
For more information about the Legacy Society, please email email@example.com.